Property Accountant - Family-Owned Real Estate Firm!
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Property Accountant for Best in Class Multi-Family Property
Management Firm! Excellent Benefits, Top Culture!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Taylor ScarnatoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 -
$90,000 per yearA bit about us:Integrity, quality teamwork and
superior customer service form the operating philosophy we live by!
We continue to grow our team as success and customer satisfaction
continues, but pride ourselves on retaining the small, personal
company culture where everyone is valued and no one is "just a
number" or a cog in a wheel. We provide thorough training programs
and hold a "promote from within" philosophy that distinguishes us
from the competition. We offer competitive salaries plus
commissions, generous bonuses, excellent benefits, and endless
opportunities to advance and grow!If you are an experience Property
Accountant with Yardi experience, please read on...Why join us?Do
you want to help support one of the top Multi-Family Real Estate
Builders/Managers AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsA real estate firm is seeking
a highly skilled Property Accountant to join the team. In this
role, you will be responsible for managing the accounting functions
for our multi-family properties. You will work closely with our
property management team to ensure that all financial transactions
are accurate and timely. Is your background a fit? Apply if you
meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in property accounting
- Experience with Yardi software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with budget preparation and analysis
- Experience with month-end closing processes
- Experience with account reconciliations and journal entriesWe
offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a
supportive work environment. If you are a highly motivated and
skilled accountant with experience in the construction industry, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We can offer
you the opportunity to work with a State-of-the-Art Multi-Family
Real Estate Firm and make a meaningful impact on today's society
and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the industry and
enjoy accelerated career growth with a best in class real estate
firm.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Quincy , Property Accountant - Family-Owned Real Estate Firm!, Accounting, Auditing , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!