Marketing Automation Specialist
Posted on: August 2, 2022
The National Fire Protection Association's mission is to help
save lives and reduce loss with information, knowledge and passion.
An international self-funded nonprofit established in 1896, we are
dedicated to the elimination of death, injury, property and
economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. The
Association delivers information and knowledge through more than
300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education,
outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an
interest in furthering the NFPA mission. To better meet the needs
of those who rely on our information and knowledge to keep people
and property safe, we are amidst a transformation to expand our
influence and further our safety mission. We are becoming
increasingly digital and global to grow, thrive and save more lives
from fire, electrical and other hazards. To accomplish this, we
need effective leaders at all levels of the Association who
understand what we are striving for, why it is important, how to
execute on our vision and who passionately want to see NFPA through
this important stage. It is an exciting and empowering time to work
NFPA is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to manage the
day-to-day production and execution of trigger-based nurturing
programs through our marketing automation platform (Pardot).
Builds, tests, launches, and analyzes automated campaigns based
upon campaign goals stated in marketing brief. Builds and updates
email templates. Serves as the marketing automation administrator
for Salesforce Pardot. Responsible for creating landing pages,
building campaigns in engagement studio, handling imports and
monitoring campaign results. PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the day-to-day production and execution of
trigger-based lead and nurturing programs through our marketing
automation platform (Pardot).
- Builds, tests, launches, and analyzes automated campaigns based
upon campaign goals.
- Builds, updates and optimizes email templates.
- Assists Email Marketing Specialist with the execution of bulk
email marketing campaigns, including html/CSS, CTAs, dynamic field
- Responsible for creating Pardot landing pages, forms, and
associated email campaigns using automation rules and engagement
- Provides top-notch customer service to internal clients of the
email channel, communicating campaign status and results.
- Responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing in-flight
campaign performance, by identifying actionable opportunities and
making recommendations for improvement.
- In collaboration with other team members, implements
personalization tactics available within Pardot and through outside
services (Movable Ink).
- Manages all integrations between Pardot and Salesforce as well
as integrations with outside technologies.
- Builds, manages the execution of NFPA Network, the monthly
- Produces monthly newsletter performance report for internal
- Manages all global automation rules and processes
- Point of contact for all dynamic email initiatives using
- Investigates, diagnoses technical obstacles, or issues that may
arise within Pardot and serves as the liaison between NFPA and
- Consistently demonstrate The NFPA Way by bringing Passion,
being Bold, being Curious, getting Connected, and Owning it! JOB
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience with marketing
automation platforms: Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.) Specific
Pardot experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; advanced degree in
- Pardot Specialist certification is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of email marketing systems, processes and
- Thorough understanding of marketing and sales workflow,
particularly between Pardot and Salesforce leads and
- Experience building complex campaigns including audience
segmentation, workflows and triggered events.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to think critically and strategically with keen eye
toward business objectives
- Ability to extract and interpret data and form hypotheses to
creatively solve business challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to
understand key performance drivers and execute against
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools, including but not
limited to Litmus, Validity, Movable Ink, HTML editors and content
- Willingness and curiosity to diagnose obstacles or issues that
may arise within the system.
Keywords: NFPA, Quincy , Marketing Automation Specialist, Advertising , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!