Merchandising Program Manager
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make
it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country. Apex has an
opportunity for a Senior Program Manager role based in Quincy, MA.
This is a 6+ month position and the pay rate is flexible depending
on experience. Here are the details: For applicants who are
interested in the Senior Program Manager Opportunity; please send a
Word resume to John Lobdell, Technical at . Title: Senior Program
Manager Location: Quincy, MA (Remote to start) Apex Job ID: Rate:
Negotiable based upon experience Duration: 6+ month contract
- Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation
of a systems project or program involving department or
cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a computer-based
system from the design process through a finished state for
- Provides a single point of contact for projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final
implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project
including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as
project manager between clients, systems, line management and other
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through
delivery, interfacing with customer on technical and non-technical
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet
productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates,
resource plans, budgets, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews
- May provide technical/analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution
to problems. Required Skills:
- Merchandising Project Support Background
- 7+ years senior level PM experience and ideally exposure to
Business Intelligence/analytics/master data
- Communication - able to speak with all levels/skillsets and be
- Agile experience Desired Skills (not required but candidate
will have exposure to these skills in this role):
- PMP Additional Benefits: For this opportunity, you will also be
eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K,
medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and
direct deposit!EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, Quincy , Merchandising Program Manager, Executive , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!