Assistant Product Manager
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Our Brand : J.Jill is a premier omnichannel retailer and
nationally recognized women's apparel brand committed to delighting
customers with great wear-now product. The brand represents an
easy, thoughtful and inspired style that reflects the confidence of
remarkable women who live life with joy, passion and purpose.
J.Jill offers a guiding customer experience through more than 280
stores nationwide and a robust e-commerce platform. J.Jill is
headquartered outside Boston.Overview : Assists Product Manager(s)
in all phases of the product development process. Works with
overseas vendors along with cross-functional teams.Responsibilities
- Partners with internal teams, overseas offices, and vendors on
a daily basis throughout the development process. Communicates all
styling changes internally to cross-functional teams and overseas
- Works with cross-functional teams to help facilitate the
development process, including merchandising, sourcing, technical
design, product integrity, and color teams.
- Manages and tracks prototypes, presentations, and photo samples
in order to meet deadlines. Reviews samples with cross-functional
teams to ensure accurate design details.
- Completes style set-up and maintenance in product lifecycle
management software throughout the development process.
- Maintains fabric reference books, swatches, fabric
specification sheets, and approved standards.
- Performs administrative tasks, including sending and receiving
packages, filing swatches, and steaming samples.Qualifications :
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while handling
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn,
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Apparel/Fashion
- 2+ years of corporate retail experience.About Us : At J.Jill,
our success is guided by a culture that values the intrinsic art of
creativity and the data science required to drive our future
growth. We are collaborative and data-centric, with every associate
focused on creating our customer's unique experience and delivering
results through our omnichannel business model. We embrace each
other's differences and unique perspectives and consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law.SDL2017
Keywords: JJill, Quincy , Assistant Product Manager, Executive , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!