Contact Center Workforce Manager
Company: Arbella Insurance Group
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At Arbella, we're focused on people. We work hard to attract and
retain the best. That means providing a great work environment,
encouraging work/life balance, offering flexible work arrangements,
and competitive, industry-leading salaries and benefits packages.
We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow so that we,
too, can grow as a company.
Other perks include:
- On-site gym and fitness classes and one-on-one personal
- On-site nurse, nutritional counseling, and mental health
- Full-service cafeterias
- Free shuttle service to Quincy Adams T Station
- Tuition assistance programs
- Opportunities to get involved: Arbella Activities Committee,
Diversity and Inclusion Council, and more
- A company committed to community: volunteer opportunities,
employee-led community efforts, and the Arbella Insurance
- Robust training, mentorship, and professional/personal
- Colleagues who genuinely care about each other
Arbella is committed to building a workplace that's diverse,
inclusive, and equitable for everyone. We've created a culture that
supports a diverse workplace where all are valued for their talents
and are empowered to reach their full potential.
It's no wonder our employees have voted Arbella one of the Boston
Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" every year since 2009!
The Contact Center Workforce Manager is a critical member of our
leadership team, bringing their creativity and industry knowledge
to help guide decisions around workflows, technology initiatives
and resource optimization. With the expertise to produces work
volume and staffing forecasts, provides scheduling and load
balancing recommendations that drive positive service level
performance. Strategic and creative, understands the
interdependencies of Contact Center measures, able to identify
areas for improvement and advocate workforce solutions. The
Workforce Manager will have influence in setting department
priorities and decision making across multiple teams.
Our ideal candidate has contact center and leadership experience,
strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to
imagine and deliver strategic initiatives.
The Workforce Manager operates across multiple contact centers to
optimize and enhance resource utilization, business practices and
customer contact capabilities. Analyzing real-time and historical
data, provides insights and recommendations to improve business
trends, processes, service levels and key performance metrics in a
customer focused multi-channel contact center environment. The
Workforce Manager (WFM) will be responsible for developing staffing
models, forecasts and scheduling best practices in support of
department objectives. Versed in both technology and industry
standards, the WFM monitors trends, environmental factors to
anticipate vs react to changing customer behavior and service
needs. A subject matter expert, the WFM will represent the contact
centers on cross functional projects, system enhancements, vendor
selection, IVR design and other technology initiatives.
This role reports administratively to Manager of Analytics, in
support of Contact Center leadership, requiring limited direct
supervision. She/he works collaboratively with multiple teams to
ensure process design meets performance objectives.
- Build and maintain staffing models, derived from analysis of
interaction volume, distribution channels and key performance
- Develop regular forecasts of workload including long-range
strategic, medium term business planning and short-term operational
staffing requirements and scheduling.
- Monitors real-time (intra-day) contact center(s) performance,
scheduling and allocation of resources to optimize results and
achieve business objectives; communicating and coordinating with
leadership to achieve service objectives.
- Conduct detailed variance analytics of KPI and identify key
business drivers. Research, forecast and report on demand drivers
and environmental changes. Review forecasts for accuracy at
different levels and subsets across multiple functional areas, to
include measurement points and intraday intervals.
- Perform analysis of contact center data to provide insight into
reasons for calls, employee performance, forecast variances, KPI
variances, cost per call and other data relative to contact center
- Researches and troubleshoots discrepancies with staff
scheduling, performance data, and system issues or enhancements.
Provides technical support to the contact centers by analyzing and
interpreting data to suggest creative, innovative and proactive
solutions to improve performance.
- Works with analytics team and Operations leadership to
standardize metrics, address data quality issues, and ensure
conformity and compliance with all aspects of data governance and
reporting for the contact centers
- Partners with Contact Center leadership to provide ongoing
analysis of and recommendations to improve call center performance
relative to strategic KPIs, including service levels, occupancy,
adherence, and customer experience.
- Identifies business trends, internal and external, that impact
service delivery, creating plans and strategies, anticipated
staffing, workflow and IVR need/change/enhancement for optimal
- Subject Matter Expert on Workforce Management, Workforce
Optimization for Contact Center(s), participating in selection and
oversight (liaison) with WFM technology software administration
- Presents clear, concise and actionable insights to business
leaders. Leveraging data, results, knowledge and trends, present
impact analysis and recommendations for
- 2+ Years' experience in Workforce Management, preferably in
multi-channel contact centers.
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 years relevant work
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling,
performance tracking, reporting). Experience with Genesys'
PureConnect platform preferred.
- Highly developed analytical skills for reviewing and analyzing
data, communicating actionable information/recommendations.
- Open to learning and practicing new processes, workflows and
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking
and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on attention to
detail, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Works with minimum supervision in a multi-layer, cross
functional collaborative environment
- Sound communication, collaboration and relationship building
Keywords: Arbella Insurance Group, Quincy , Contact Center Workforce Manager, Executive , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!