Population Health Performance Data Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Who We Are -- VOAMASS gives members of the community who need help
the most the services, support, and self-esteem they need to create
a fresh start. At VOAMASS, our dedicated teams are committed to
serving the whole person. What We Do -- Through our powerful
integrated behavioral health care model, we bring together vast
resources from a diverse team of caring staff to help each client
meet their personal goals. The care we provide paves the way for
greater opportunity and second chances by focusing on the critical
pillars towards a healthy life: behavioral health, financial
stability, and safe housing. As the Population Health Performance
Data Manager, you'll have a dynamic and critical role being
directly responsible for the development and implementation of
standardized performance measurement, reporting, and analytic
capabilities across VOAMASS systems. As Manager , you will performs
analyses of engagement, clinical, operational and financial data to
drive decision-making. You will work closely with senior leadership
staff and the Vice President of Integrated Services, and program
leadership to drive measurement-based care and transformation into
a data-driven organization.
This role is about making a difference in the lives of the people
we serve. You'll bring the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in health information
and/or population health management.
- Familiarity or experience working in hospitals, clinical
settings, clinical research facilities, or at a managed care
- Strong analytic background, including SQL skills and ability to
perform effective querying involving multiple tables and
- Ability to analyze data and work efficiently with team members
to develop and enforce data processes and protocols. Key
- Determine strengths, barriers, and reconfiguring opportunities
related to clinical data and integration with the existing EHR
- Develop and implement standardized processes and integrated
systems for data capture, storage, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems, dashboards, and
performance metrics to support clinical quality, operational
performance, and drive decision-making.
- Lead configuration of the current VOAMASS EHR system to support
various grant requirements.
- Perform data quality assurance and compliance reports and
maintain data security at all times.
- Identify and resolve any issues that arise with system
analytics and the accuracy of data.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives
to senior leadership staff, and VOAMASS program leaders.
- Provide updated information, and analytics to support strategic
objectives and integration of services and improved health
outcomes. Since 1934, VOAMASS has provided critical services to the
residents of the Commonwealth. From pioneering early residential
treatment programs in the 1960's to leading today in the field of
mental health prison diversion programming, VOAMASS can be counted
on to tackle our greatest challenges. VOAMASS is proud to be an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics. For full-time employees, our comprehensive and
generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability
- 403(b) matching retirement plans
- Tuition Remission Programs
- Loan Forgiveness (PSLF Program)
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
- Blue Care Line (24/7 Nurse hotline)
- Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap Requirements:
Vaccination Policy: In accordance with VOAMASS' duty to provide and
maintain a safe workplace, we have adopted a mandatory vaccination
policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families,
our clients, partners, visitors, and the community at large from
COVID-19. This policy complies with all applicable laws and is
based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Keywords: VOA, Quincy , Population Health Performance Data Manager, Executive , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!