Associate Art Director*
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 17, 2022
We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for
Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create
compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved
brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a
team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and
create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for Outstanding Art Directors with a passion for
uncovering "the big idea," and who have a mastery of photography,
typography, layout, digital and social ideation. You will be
well-versed in current design trends, understands omni-channel
creative, and experience delivering award-winning creative
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and
Make no mistake, as an Associate Art Director, you'll have other
responsibilities too. You will create fresh, new and conceptual
ideas for Disney Parks and Resorts alongside talented Sr. team
members. Social and digital by design, we expect EVERY Yellow Shoes
creative team member to grasp the importance of thinking creatively
in a tech-inspired world. Solid, imaginative design ability and
expert understanding of the production process are expected. We
will also ask you to hone your craft, including type, design and
overall art direction.
You will report to the Group Creative Director.
- Come up with creative conceptual ideas that support the
businesses and your leads.
- Answer briefs that require a range of social, digital and
- Work well with an Associate Copywriter partner to provide
- Contribute ideas for content to be used the digital and social
channels associated with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
- Participate in creative briefings and decipher the needs of
- Be prompt- delivering projects according to timelines and
- Offer refined and well-designed creative materials for all
- Ask deliberate questions when receiving direction from creative
- Construct creative presentations under the guidance of a
- Take direction from Sr. Creatives (Sr., ACD, CD) and provide
creative solutions that meet their level of expectation.
- Comfort level with internal presentations to creative
- Contribute technical skill when creating motion graphics,
simple video edits and other needs of changing social
Basic Qualifications :
- Assurance and enthusiasm when sharing ideas internally.
- Willingness to "raise your hand" and contribute.
- Take and blend critique.
- Fast-learner with a desire for understanding the marketing
function of DPEP (Disney Parks, Experiences, and products).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator)After Effects and 3D a bonus
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Experience with project management.
- Seek elevated quality with all details and have design and
- Be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote and
- Willingness to master Live Canvas and stay proficient on the
changing functionality offered on social platforms
- Eye for design, typography and photography.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history-including films, animation, television and theme parks.
- 2 years in an agency setting, or related experience.
Required Education :
A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts and/or a degree from
an ad school or equivalent work experience inclusive of large scale
art direction campaigns and conceptual creative.
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Quincy , Associate Art Director*, Executive , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!