Product Analyst: Plan Health, Communications and Component Solutions
Company: SS & C Technologies Inc
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting
regulations. Increased customer expectations.That's where you'll
find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing
and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements.
Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving
challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive
upon.If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the
right fit for you.Job Description:Role OverviewThe Product Analyst
will be a member of the Retirement Solutions Product Team
responsible for the product management and strategic planning of
our industry leading communications, plan health dashboard and
reports, along with all of the component product solutions. This is
a senior product role and will work closely with executive
management, product management, and cross-functional teams to
define KPI's, track & monitor progress against those KPI's and may
get involved with leading the development, and executing the
deployment and operational support of the Retirement Solutions
product suite. The ideal candidate possesses an innovative approach
to product management, an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong
understanding of the SS&C Retirement Solutions and analytical
skills. He/she must be able to work with a diverse group of
individuals, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time,
on-budget product management while being comfortable in reporting
out to Sr. Mgmt. The Product Analyst is ultimately responsible for
attaining product revenue and profitability objectives by creating
compelling experiences for diverse user groups. This role can be
based in Quincy, MA, Kansas City, MO or Albany, NY.
- Program oversight of the RS Component Product suite from an
- Defining, tracking & reporting on KPI's as to influence the
future direction of the product.
- Influence product strategy and vision with eye towards
innovative concepts and solutions with specific influence over the
- Uncovers customer needs and "pain points" to build prototypes
to validate solution approach.
- Participates in product planning and execution throughout the
entire product life cycle, from concept through end-of-life
planning and ongoing support.
- Creates business cases for proposed new features, and
identifies requirements for future and current products.
- Performs research and analysis and provides input to the
product vision and strategy, the product solution, development
plan, the product roadmap, pricing models, positioning in the
marketplace, and the launch process.
- Provides clear vision and scope documentation, use cases,
workflows, wire-frames, design and product requirements, and other
materials as needed to support UX design and development.
- Builds and presents end-to-end executive product updates
inclusive of current production metrics, new feature delivery
planning and financial forecasting.
- Facilitates and leads strategy/concept/requirements sessions
with cross-functional teams of user research, market research and
- Develops, tracks, and reports on multiple products
simultaneously, in various cycles of development. Represents the
market within the division and works with development to ensure
delivery of relevant and impactful software and solutions.
- Works with multiple products/projects/business units in
parallel. He/she must be able to come up to speed quickly in new
business areas, balance multiple initiatives, while keeping a high
level of performance and customer service.
- Works with internal partners to identify shared opportunities
and help drive project delivery (Risk, IT, Marketing, legal,
- Works with solution architects to identify business solutions
that are scalable, both tactical and strategic to business
- Participates consistently with tech teams to answer and help
resolve technical challenges and review sprint deliveries.
- Assists with training less experienced associates, works
independently with minimal management oversight and receives
general instruction on new assignments.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of retirement industry
experience. Advanced analytical expertise, business acumen, product
knowledge, and industry experience to effectively manage the
- Experience in retirement industry, communications, plan sponsor
and participant needs, retirement planning tools and calculators is
- Strong understanding of the competitor features and
capabilities and market trends, which may impact a successful new
- Knowledge the retirement industry is strongly preferred.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative ideas and work
well cross functionally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the
ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with all
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling
sensitive customer situations.
- Experience speaking in front of large internal, external and
- Effective planning, organizing and leading, producing results
that consistently meet internal and/or external standards, works
well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- While not mandatory, the following qualifications are
- Experience in product management roles/functions including
building out product roadmaps and business cases.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
including authoring themes, epics, stories, and participating in a
scrum team environment.
- Exceptional team player with a proven ability to lead through
influence, work within a matrix organization, and deliver on
commitments. Ability to lead and work autonomously across different
groups in various locations and time zones.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
environment.Location:Quincy MassachusettsSS&C is an equal
opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal
Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C
is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation
to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability and need an accommodation or
accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please
contact us at for assistance. - provided by Dice
Keywords: SS & C Technologies Inc, Quincy , Product Analyst: Plan Health, Communications and Component Solutions, Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!