Company: ComForCare of the Cape and South Coast
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionLive your best life possible by helping others
live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do.
At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certified Great Place To Work®! Let our caregivers tell you how we
put our CaregiversFirst:"Awesome company to work for!! Can't say
enough about them..... Really wonderful management and friendly
schedulers!!! Very flexible and considerate!!!" Read more here.What
you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
we're looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. Your safety is our top priority. We provide
COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all
employees. COVID vaccine required.
***Offering 401(k) Benefits*** By selecting the positions below,
you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate
company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is
solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment
including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and
ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any
questions about your application or the hiring process must be
directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee.Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare of the Cape and South Coast, Quincy , Caregiver, Healthcare , Provincetown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!