Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Specialty: Medical AssistantLocations: Quincy, MAShift: 8:00
a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Duration: 4 weeksStart Date: ASAPDuties:
- Utilize Electronic Medical Record system
- Assists physicians by performing administrative and clinical
- Interviews patients to obtain their medical history.
- Records patient medical history, vital statistics, and test
results in patient medical files.
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment and instruments.
- Assists physicians during examination by handing over
instruments and materials.
- Cleans treatment rooms following patient examinations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintain work practices that comply
with established office policy and procedures.
- Promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Oversee and ensure that patients' needs are met and that
patients are served in an efficient and patient friendly
- Respond to staff doctor needs before, during, and after patient
- Certified a plus not a must
- ---Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with confidential information and under
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Team playerExperience:
- Minimum: 1 to 3 years of work experience as a Medical
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record EHRIf you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions2) OR call me
at the number belowBest Regards,Kate LaliberteSr. RecruiterAll
Medical Personnel - Allied Health813-445-4325UsAll Medical
Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by
Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied
process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients
range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations
throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical
career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Quincy , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!