Evening CAREGiver positions available!
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers
to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community. - Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insuranceWe
have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
benefits. - Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity
at homeinstead.com.Each Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Quincy , Evening CAREGiver positions available!, Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!