Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Quincy, MA
Company: Blue Jay Dental
Posted on: September 22, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Blue Jay
Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start
immediately in Quincy, MA.Dentist Job DescriptionNewer 100%
fee-for-service office seeking a dentist to replace an existing
associate.Dentist Office HoursFull timeDentist Practice
InformationLong tenured staff and great team work amongst staff.Age
RangesAdult PPO FFSDentist CompensationExcellent starting pay to
help establish new dentist.Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted
clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate
consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address
the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,
prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental
assistants.Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have MA license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Quincy,
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellenceIf you are interested in
this great opportunity, please email your resume to , or, for a
faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730
Keywords: Blue Jay Dental, Quincy , Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Quincy, MA, Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!