Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Day Shifts
- Typical Shifts: 7:30a-4:30p or 8:30a-4:30p, (shifts may
- Per Diem
What you'll receive:
- Premium HealthCare Plan.
- 401(k) Matching Retirement benefits.
- Holiday Pays 1.5X
- Overtime Pays 1.5X
- Strong Covid Protocols
- Unlimited Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). -
- Sick Leave. -
- Paid Family and Medical Leave. -
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between Clients
- Referral Program
- Bonus programs and MORE!
Certified Great Place to Work 2021 & 2022!
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our
Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At
ComForCare/Bright Horizon, we like to celebrate successes and have
fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a
part of a certifiedGreat Place To Work - ! -
Let our caregivers tell you how we put our CaregiversFirst:
"Awesome company to work for!! Can't say enough about them.....
Really wonderful management and friendly schedulers!!! Very
flexible and considerate!!!" -
Read more here.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide Care and Maintain All Safety Standards and Precaution.
- Ensure Safe, Nurturing, and Educational Environment For
- Basic Necessities - Safety Supervision, Dressing, Feeding, Play
and Nap Time.
- Maintain Professional and Positive Relationship with Child,
Parents and Family.
- Notify Parents and Supervisors of any signs/changes to the
Child or Environment.
What we're looking for:
- ChildCare Experience (Senior Care is a plus!)
- Previous experience as a Child Caregiver in homes, DayCare,
School and others.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- CPR Certification Child Care/Early Education
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- [Plus] Child Care/Early Education Certification.
- [Plus] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health
Aide (HHA) certification. -
- [Plus] Personal Care Assistant (PCA) and Certified Medical
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and
personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day. -
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be: -
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -. -
- By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Quincy , Child Caregiver, Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!