Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
You can make a wage as high as $66 per hour as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) in and around Quincy, Ma., and all around the
greater metropolitan Boston area, without having to give up your
other interests and responsibilities. That's because at IntelyCare,
we realize that nursing professionals with a real work-life balance
provide the best care and reliability for our partner facilities.
Our nurses can choose the shifts that work best for them, without
having to sacrifice the stability of W2 employment.
This means you can go ahead and commit to nights out with your
friends in Boston, check out the graffiti and breathtaking views at
Quincy Quarries Reservation, or arrange your shifts so you can
sleep in a little later each morning. It's up to you. If a flexible
schedule and the opportunity to work at various facilities sounds
good to you, then read about our other great benefits and consider
joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25%
higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night,
overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including
vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are
testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing
professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands -
I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how
much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have,
the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely
easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other
agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both
my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed.
Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental
- Asking residents about their medical history and current
issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical
suppliesQualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without
sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived.
Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn
more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join
the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts 02169
Keywords: IntelyCare, Quincy , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!