Company: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is headquartered
in Woburn, MA and is proud to serve more than 20 million guests a
year in over 100 restaurants throughout the Northeast. We treat
people right, and that's why our team makes new guests feel
welcome, and regulars feel right at home.Now Hiring / Immediate
Opportunities Available for Full Time & Part Time:Bartenders / Bar
Tender / Mixologist At Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub we're always
looking for great team members to join in the fun and "Love Where
- Training & Advancement - An in-depth & comprehensive training
program to ensure our Team Members can develop & grow with us.
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly
turnover in the industry. That means the team you'll be a part of
doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants.
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours & flexible
- Weekly Pay and Paid Vacation– vacation eligibility after six
- Pay & Benefits - Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits
Package including quarterly bonus potential, Medical, Dental, Life,
Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are
eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) plan upon reaching
21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages
for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of
their work shift
- Strong Culture - welcoming and safe environment where you will
Love Where You Work!
- Community - The 99 gives back to the communities we serve in
order to promote a greater understanding and respect for
- Respect - We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and
always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.WE ARE
COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITYSubmit your
application today, we can't wait to meet you.Ninety Nine
Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify EmployerJoin the
Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. This restaurant front
of house job for Food Server / Waiter will focus on guest service /
waiting tables in which you will be expected to provide great
customer service. Mesero / Mesera roles also must interact with
co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other
Waiters / Waitresses.Advertised per hour average pay is an estimate
based on recent data, but not a guarantee. All tipped team members
are paid the tipped minimum wage, plus tips.
Keywords: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, Quincy , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!