IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
Company: Healthcare Financial, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description About Us: We are relentless advocates for
individuals, their families, and our communities. We help
low-income and disabled people gain access to the Social Security
disability benefits, income and services they need to improve their
quality of life for many years to come. It's our calling and our
life's work and it's a privilege and an honor to do what we do. If
you are somebody who wants to transform the lives of the people
around us and are passionate about helping others in need, then we
would love to have you as part of our team.Job Summary: The IT
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager will report directly to
the VP of Technology and Data Security. The IT Business Systems
Analyst/Project Manager acts as the liaison between business units
and IT departments; completes requirements specifications in
support of projects and production operations; participates in or
facilitates business process improvements and research efforts
which will include complex data analysis; and acts as a consultant
to other teams for various company IT projects. This roll will be
accountable for gathering information for the design of business
information systems to integrate new systems to improve company
work-flow, production, efficiency, effectiveness, and otherwise
ensure IT solutions support business objectives. In addition, this
roll will manage and provide solutions and concepts through
effective technological paths; analyzes and defines processes of
business both "To Be" and "As Is." Finally, the IT Business Systems
Analyst/Project Manager plays a critical systems operational roll
managing the flow of referrals into the outreach pipeline, vendor
system integrations and overnight and other system/application
automations, and invoicing QC.Essential Functions &
- Act as a Liaison between business units, technology and support
- Acts as the subject matter expert regarding the data and
function of our propitiatory CRM system, including system and
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all CRM issues and
project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test,
support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business
objectives on projects.
- Conduct interviews with business and technical experts to
identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management to identify areas of improvement and
develop creative solutions.
- Document and analyze required information and data.
- Design and execute testing plans to assure CRM functionality or
reports meet business requirements.
- Research, recommend and implement workflow efficiencies to
continually improve quality and efficiency of operational business
- Develop procedure documentation in support of new process,
products or system enhancements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes and
- Create and execute project plans; establish project deadlines,
personal work plan and manage time effectively.
- Create, modify, test and deploy Tableau and other reports per
business and/or user requirements.
- Assess and validate activities to determine if implemented
solution has fulfilled company requirements.
- Ensure that recommended solutions are both technically current
and meet all compliance rules.
- Prepare and train staff on internal processes and systems.
- May develop and maintain user documentation.
- May perform various technical support rolls like phone system
- Research technology to find best tools for our needs.
- Perform database queries as part of project analysis and
- Other duties may be assigned.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 4 years of successful user support of an application
- Demonstrated proficiency with business systems and translating
customer/user needs into well-formed and documented use cases.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and
- Strong customer orientation.
- Strong verbal communication, persuasive, and presentation
- Strong written communication, including technical writing
skills. Ability to produce clear, concise, accurate and
grammatically correct documentation.
- High level of attention to detail in organizational and
- Familiarity with the latest development and trends in new
- Strong and high comfort level with SQL, MS Office Suite,
especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms like Tableau.
- Strong commitment to fostering positive relationships within
- Experience working with diverse collaborative teams in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
exhibits flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity with the ability
to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment; self-starter;
and results oriented.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required (5-10%).
- Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as a condition of employment. Applicants may request a reasonable
accommodation from this requirement for medical or religious
reasons, as permitted by law. EEO Statement: HFI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. HFI is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements
and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws. HFI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics. HFI encourages applicants of
Keywords: Healthcare Financial, Inc., Quincy , IT Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!