Technical Project Manager - Remote, with travel
Company: New Era Technology
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Description:As a Technical Project Manager, you will profitably
and expertly provide the highest possible project management for
audiovisual systems installations, while exceeding client
Technical Project Manage job duties:
- Maintain project profitability
- Verify the scope of projects with Sales and Customers.
- Coordinate pre and post-installation meetings.
- Secure and deliver appropriate closeout documentation to the
- Locate sales opportunities through installation contacts
- Site visits as necessary
- Manage the details associated with multiple projects
- Monitor installation progress through site visits and daily
- Verify the client's satisfaction with the installation.
- Work towards improving the professionalism of installation
staff and our reputation in the marketplaceJoin New Era's growing
team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and
professional developmentRequirements:A Technical Project Manager
- Must have excellent organization, supervisory, managerial, and
- Must have proven multitasking skills and can work under extreme
- Must have excellent analytical and computational skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- Audio Visual Project Manager experienceTechnical Project
Manager REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of
Audiovisual Project Manager. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
experience. CTS certification from AVIXA is a plus
- Full Benefits
- 401K with a match
- 28 paid days off to start (including holidays)
- 5 different Flexible Spending account optionsAt this time we
are not sponsoring any work visas.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+employees
delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large
Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than
9,000customers. We are looking for team members to contribute to
and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and
information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the
finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals
who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As
a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry
training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers
businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift
their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to
meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.
New Era Technology provides a team-oriented culture, a positive
environment filled with an incredible staff, and a genuine passion
for providing the best service to our customers worldwide. We
believe that investing in our employees is the key to professional
growth, delivering exceptional experiences for our customers, and
setting the standard for excellence in our field. We offer a
growth-orientated, high-tech environment for employees. Along with
our many benefits, you can expect a corporate culture that promotes
personal and professional development. Our customer-focused teams
are built on integrity, innovation, and commitment.
Keywords: New Era Technology, Quincy , Technical Project Manager - Remote, with travel, IT / Software / Systems , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!