Senior Application Developer
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Duration: 3 Months with possibility of extension
The Common Noticing System OpenText (CNS-OT) Developer will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and changing templates and documents that server as Notices generated by various Benefits Eligibility Systems. The CNS-OT developer will collaborate with business groups, project managers and CNS operational lead/s to support frequent requests for minor changes, support project estimation efforts for larger requests, and consult on creative, high-performing, solutions that meet long term program goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong development background, can work independently, is good with documentation, is capable of estimating and delivering to estimates, and is comfortable being the only provider of content services in Enterprise Content Management tools such as OpenText Extream Products. The successful candidate will have a wealth of tactics for troubleshooting and facilitating effective issue triaging and defect management.
- Responsible for designing and developing documents and business forms using OpenText Exstream
- Build and modify OpenText Content Server workflows forms reports and custom taxonomy metadata according to specifications and expand upon existing applications to meet ongoing needs
- Design & develop OpenText Exstream templates
- Help test, maintain, support, and document templates and document applications
- Coordinate and perform unit testing, integration testing, and assisting with functional acceptance testing as needed
- Debug dynamic content, responsive design, print, email, and other integration challenges in production environment.
- Use output comparison tools to compare different outputs
- Assist with CI/CD processes for code build and deployment process
- Address business users' questions and assist in creating and managing correspondence content
- Work independently in designing and producing the notice content.
- Update and maintain all associated project artifacts such as business requirements, document specifications.
- Support other operational services as needed.
- 4+ years of utilizing OpenText Exstream Composition software, including design, development and implementation of technical solutions utilizing the tool
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages and SQL Server
- Experience with CCM document composition tools like OpenText Exstream
- Experience with OpenText Exstream Advanced Template Designer, Design Manager, Command Centre, and OpenText Content Server
- Fluent with document design and Exstream Admin functions including defining and applying styles and images to document design, an understanding of different input, output file formats, and Print file formats (PDF, AFP, HTML, etc.)
- Should have led a team that was part of two large OpenText rollouts at sizeable organizations
- Experience with sorting and bundling process, Experience with multiple types of automated archiving and indexing
- Proven PDF/Postscript Technology Experience (Parsing, Generating, Manipulating)
- Solid JSON and XML schema understanding, Good understanding of API calls, Previous print and mail experience
- Must have multiple years of working with Agile SDLC processes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Teams, SharePoint, JIRA, and a CI/CD framework
- Familiarity with developing and using test automation frameworks or tools such as JMeter, POSTMAN, SOAPUI
- Prior experience working in a healthcare or government setting with a knowledge base in healthcare insurance principles, eligibility systems, desired. Knowledge in ITIL framework, ITIL process is also required
- Preferably OpenText Exstream Technical Certified
- ITIL Foundation certification strongly preferred
- Communication skills: able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications .
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills: able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees.
- Planning/Organizational skills: able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts.
- Adaptability: able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills: able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills: able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit www.ustechsolutions.com.
Duration: 3 Months with possibility of extension
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Quincy , Senior Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Quincy, Massachusetts
here to apply!