Program Coordinator - CCBHC
Company: Bay State Community Services
Posted on: October 13, 2020
Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an
excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard
when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State
Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!CCBHC
program is a SAMHSA funded grant and we provide treatment for
substance use disorder and mental health issues for our clients,
including active duty military, veterans and their families. Our
approach for treatment is comprehensive, integrated and holistic.
We provide a full spectrum of health services for our clients.What
you will be doing to make a difference.
- Coordinates and oversees services for individuals at the
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC).
- Follows all agency policies and procedures, including timely
documentation of quality measures including incident reports,
program effectiveness, satisfaction surveys and outcome
- Monitors and completes (if needed) all required clinical
documentation in agency's electronic medical record system,
including but not limited to: diagnostic assessment, person
centered treatment plans, quarterly updates, progress notes,
- May conduct intakes, assessments, individual, group and family
therapy, including case management, in accordance with accepted
- Oversees the workflow and schedules of Master's Level
Clinicians and Recovery Coaches
- Assists Vice President and Program Director with data
collection for grant funding.Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community
Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides
outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation
after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Potential for Career Growth and Job Advancement.
- Master's degree in mental health or closely related field
- Licensed clinician (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, LADC-1) with at least 1
year experience as a licensed supervisor.
- Able to maintain MA state professional license; completes
required Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for renewal.
- Experience with treatment for substance use disorder is a
- Experience with grant management is a plus.Bay State Community
Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice.
We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment
of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community
Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an
action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures
and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce
Keywords: Bay State Community Services, Quincy , Program Coordinator - CCBHC, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!