BPO Team Lead
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Req ID: 104247
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a BPO Team Lead to join our team in
Quincy, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
- Supervise a team typically responsible for high number of
audits, and tight deadlines
- Responsible for career development / planning, performance and
pay discussions of team members.
- Recommends and takes action on hiring, firing, promotions, and
- Leads a team ensuring the highest quality of service is
provided to clients.
- Monitors performance of the team and reports results and issues
to higher-level leadership.
- Assists team with research, escalated client or account
- May interact with clients and internal departments to resolve
- May perform audits, assessments or participate in
- Demonstrates professional courtesy and represents the company
in a positive manner in all areas of internal and external
- Responsible for appropriate record keeping, required reports,
and ensuring related administrative functions are correct and
maintained. Compiles and analyzes data to identify trends for root
- Ability to identify and set priorities, plan and effectively
allocate appropriate resources
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal
- Analyze and prioritize situations to identify and solve
- Demonstrate efficiency and high quality in personal work
- Improve processes and practices by identifying inefficiencies
- Must Have Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in Healthcare field.
- 1 or more years in a Leadership position
- 1 or more years of exposure to claim operations process flows,
industry standard provider terminology and/or procedures
- 3 or more years experience with Healthcare enrollment, billing
and industry standards for members, providers and products
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Quincy , BPO Team Lead, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!