(Part Time) Gas Station TM Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: April 4, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17--states from Maine to Florida.While our Members know us for
helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team
Members-- love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace
that's committed to developing great talent.If you're a motivated
and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is
committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to
hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with
great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits
packages to help you --succeed.STAND ALONE GAS STATION TEAM
MEMBERJob SummaryResponsible for the daily operation of the gas
station, performing opening and closing procedures, monitoring and
maintaining gas station equipment, assisting members with gas
station transactions and payments, and complying with safety,
environmental and security standards.Major Tasks, Responsibilities,
and Key Accountabilities
- Provides exceptional member service and promptly assists
members as needed. Ensures the safety of people, property and
environment while assisting members with gas station
- Responsible for monitoring gas station sales transactions and
handling cash transactions when applicable.
- Monitors gas station reporting, ensures reports are generated,
and performs gas station checklist procedures. Properly documents
and addresses identified issues.
- Accurately performs all opening and closing procedures.
Responsible for the security of keys and private security codes to
- Regularly monitors and maintains gas station equipment.
- Oversees the fuel delivery process and performs required
- Understands the safety and security features of the gas station
and complies with safety, environmental and security standards.
Informs management and help desk when any alarms are present.
- Performs cash drawer procedures including cash deposit,
verification, documentation and control procedures.
- Performs competitive price surveys daily and ensures posted gas
prices and club signage match the pricing in the POS (point of
- Understands and properly follows all spill bucket and spilled
material procedures including immediate response and clean up
procedures at the gas station.
- Logs all visitors and obtains proper ID before allowing anyone
inside the kiosk area. Notifies corporate office of any non-routine
maintenance vendor visits including, but not limited to, weights
and measures, inspectors and state employees.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.Qualifications
- Relevant gas station operating experience preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register preferred.
- Must be able to complete all required training.
- At least 18 years of age.Environmental Job Conditions
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Could require long periods of sitting/standing and some
- Occasional exposure to flammable liquids and strong smells.BJ's
Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Quincy , (Part Time) Gas Station TM Job, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!