(Part Time) Gas Station TM Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
STAND ALONE GAS STATION TEAM MEMBER
Responsible for the daily operation of the gas station, performing
opening and closing procedures, monitoring and maintaining gas
station equipment, assisting members with gas station transactions
and payments, and complying with safety, environmental and security
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Provides exceptional member service and promptly assists
members as needed. Ensures the safety of people, property and
environment while assisting members with gas station
- Responsible for monitoring gas station sales transactions and
handling cash transactions when applicable.
- Monitors gas station reporting, ensures reports are generated,
and performs gas station checklist procedures. Properly documents
and addresses identified issues.
- Accurately performs all opening and closing procedures.
Responsible for the security of keys and private security codes to
- Regularly monitors and maintains gas station equipment.
- Oversees the fuel delivery process and performs required
- Understands the safety and security features of the gas station
and complies with safety, environmental and security standards.
Informs management and help desk when any alarms are present.
- Performs cash drawer procedures including cash deposit,
verification, documentation and control procedures.
- Performs competitive price surveys daily and ensures posted gas
prices and club signage match the pricing in the POS (point of
- Understands and properly follows all spill bucket and spilled
material procedures including immediate response and clean up
procedures at the gas station.
- Logs all visitors and obtains proper ID before allowing anyone
inside the kiosk area. Notifies corporate office of any non-routine
maintenance vendor visits including, but not limited to, weights
and measures, inspectors and state employees.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
Environmental Job Conditions
- Relevant gas station operating experience preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register preferred.
- Must be able to complete all required training.
- At least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Could require long periods of sitting/standing and some
- Occasional exposure to flammable liquids and strong
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Quincy , (Part Time) Gas Station TM Job, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!