Clubhouse Counselor - Employment Coordinator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Clubhouse Employment Coordinator, you will provide
individual and group support to the members of the Clubhouse.
Through assessment and development of Action Plan goals, you will
work in partnership with Clubhouse members to improve life skill
and self-determination within the established work areas of the
Club as well as in social and community activities. Additionally,
the Clubhouse Employment Coordinator will oversee and engage
membership in employment components of the Clubhouse such as work
units, transitional employment, supported employment, vocational
training, volunteerism, and employment assessments.
What is a Clubhouse?
A Clubhouse is a day time operated community setting developed as a
part of a proven international rehabilitation model for adults with
psychiatric challenges. The Clubhouse model was created by
individuals with psychiatric challenges for individuals with
psychiatric challenges. Clubhouses provide an environment where
Club members are not just welcome but belong and are needed to run
the day to day operations of the Clubhouse community. Clubhouse
staff and members work side-by-side throughout the work-ordered day
to accomplish the goals of the Clubhouse community (such as
cooking, cleaning, and administrative tasks) all while promoting
independence and self-efficacy for individuals to accomplish their
personal goals of recovery. Clubhouses work within its community to
build partnerships and create opportunities for all.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great
benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
* A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires
no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b)
* First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all
employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we
offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical
* Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and
Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
* Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the
option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
* Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care
* Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or
more per week):
* 15 days of Vacation per year
* 11 Paid Holidays
* 10 Sick Days per year
* 3 Personal Days per year
* Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
* $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships,
access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit
human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the
capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to
learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen,
and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: rehabilitation, social counselor, social worker,
provider, support staff, social services provider, counselor,
mental health, psychiatric, social services, mentor, counseling,
social work, group home, DSP, Direct Care, psychology, mental
illness, mental health, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach
services, community based, human services, nonprofit, crisis,
trauma, advocacy, recovery.
* A bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
is required, but experience may substitute for education. High
school diploma or GED required.
* 1-3 years experience in Human Services required. Advanced
training, experience, or credentials related to vocational
* Strong time management and writing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to
coach and mentor.
* All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a
current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
* All applicants mus
Keywords: Vinfen, Quincy , Clubhouse Counselor - Employment Coordinator, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!