Full-Time Beauty Team Leader - Sephora
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Leads team to drive sales and department initiatives through an
authentic passion for beauty. Engages team and Clients through
identifying their needs with a consultative approach, top beauty
brands and best in class merchandise sets all while leading the
team to meet Kohl’s + Sephora standards.
- Provides leadership for the Beauty team through strong
partnership with the Store Manager.
- Leads team to deliver a positive and compelling Client
- Ensures Hospitality Mentality to build and maintain strong
- Drives sales performance in Kohl’s + Sephora environment.
Understands the daily/weekly/monthly sales plan and holds team
accountable to support and meet goals.
- Responsible for communicating initiatives, store needs between
Store Manager and beauty associates and advisors, including
providing feedback and coaching.
- Point of contact for Store Manager, Sephora training team and
- Builds strong culture within the department and team through
executing recognition programs to reward hospitality and
- Ensures Beauty associates complete all required training in a
- Works with Store Manager and Sephora partners to identify
additional training opportunities Beauty associates may need.
- Leads team to learn and expand their knowledge within the
- Responsible for operational excellence, including cleanliness
and hygiene standards within the department.
- Ensures visual elements of the shop are to company guidelines
and any missing or damaged product/fixtures are corrected
- All merchandising operations are executed and to Kohl’s +
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to give direction and receive, understand and
proactively respond to direction from managers and other company
- Ability to provide direction to Beauty Associates and
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work and lead in a fast paced environment and
accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Ability to bend, lift (up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis),
climb, carry, and reach on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Prior experience leading a team
- Authentic passion for beauty
- 5+ years Client facing Retail or Service Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Quincy , Full-Time Beauty Team Leader - Sephora, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!