Home Energy Specialist
Posted on: June 4, 2021
IMMEDIATE HIRE NEEDED!
HomeWorks Energy is currently seeking residential Sales
Specialists to help homeowners become more energy-efficient. You
will be conducting home energy assessments by modeling homes in
energy efficiency software, diagnosing energy usage problems and
recommending energy-saving solutions.
We provide an excellent PAID TRAINING program. ZERO COLD
CALLING as we supply ALL of your leads for you! This is a
six-figure income opportunity!
Compensation and Benefits
- Performance-based pay: $67,000 - $150,000 annual on target
earnings. Average performers earn $67,000 - $100,000
and top performers earn $150,000+!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of energy efficiency
- Use software to develop comprehensive reports of a home’s
potential energy savings
- Install no-cost light bulbs, thermostats, power strips, and
low-flow showerheads to reduce energy consumption
- Ability to organize and guide the customer through
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred
- Developed computer literacy; experience with Salesforce or CRM
- Outgoing, flexible and personable
- Learn and adapt in this fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation and be willing to travel daily within
- Ability to comply with a pre employment background check and
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past four years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become
the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1
ranked state in energy efficiency. We have also been ranked in the
top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc.
5000 2017)! Join a growing organization that is passionate about
working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to
make every home in Massachusetts & New York more energy
efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with
the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption
by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we?made in 2019:
- 600,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
- 125,000 cars off the road for one year
- $165 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our
values in all interactions:
- Always Gettin' Bettah
- Positive HWEnergy
- Make a Difference
- Inspire Customer Confidence
- In This Together
Keywords: Homeworks, Quincy , Home Energy Specialist, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!