Company: The Salvation Army
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Salvation Army is hiring for a
Custodian at our Quincy Corps and offers the following benefit
package to part-time employees:
• Generous paid time off every year that
includes - holidays, vacation time and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1
year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary
Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
• Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
*This is a part-time position (25 hrs/week)
at $14.85 per hour.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 1 year of custodial experience preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work with little to no supervision
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs
Clean and maintain all aspects of The
Salvation Army building and surrounding grounds.
Keywords: The Salvation Army, Quincy , Custodian, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!