Company: Moore Agencies-AIL
Posted on: June 3, 2021
As a Management Trainee you must be enthusiastic,
eager to learn, but most importantly not scared of hard work. You
be put on a fast paced 3-6 month training program allowing you
learn the ins and outs of this industry. You will learn about
history, the vision, and the mission of the Sodan Agency in our
to protect the hard working middle class. As a management trainee
will be given the tools to become one of the top players in our
company with unlimited growth potential.
What will be expected of me?
- Obtain the experience, the knowledge, and the know how to run
day to day operations of the business.
- Work hands on with customers while tailor fitting their
benefits to their families needs.
- Maintain a positive and impactful relationship with the long
groups and associations we work with such as, Mass Police, Mass
Nurses, Mass firefighters, Postal Workers, Labor
Unions, and many
- Enhance and develop your skills in communication, leadership,
organization, time management, networking, team building, and
- Learn the logistics of a corporation and how to maximize
and profit margin.
If you have the passion and drive to take your career and yourself
the next level please submit your most updated resume. It
matter where you start in life, but only where you finish!
Criteria for Consideration:
- leadership experience is a plus but not required
- willingness to learn, coachable
- handle constructive criticism
- people skills
- team orientated
Keywords: Moore Agencies-AIL, Quincy , Manager Trainee, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!