Stocker, Retail Services - DSD
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Retail Service Stocker DSD will be responsible for stocking
the shelves in assigned grocery store(s), checking inventory and
updating stock totals. They will answer questions from management,
handle maintenance problems and sending an update to their manager
daily. The Retail Service Stocker DSD will ensure that the shelves
and fully stocked and ready for shoppers and that they match the
shelf tag protocol established by the Retailer.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
- People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
- Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
- Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
- Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
- Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
- Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in life
- Stocking and merchandising client supplied product throughout
assigned grocery stores at assigned rates
- Display maintenance
- Assisting with product placement and positioning on grocery
- Participate in the IMPACT 4 Tier training program on effective
stocking practices and Impact guidelines
- Achieve IMPACT DSD certification.
- Answer questions from management about results in store and
- Handle maintenance problems
- Ensure you are sending an update to your manager daily.
- Working in a team environment, ensuring that the teams work is
completed each day.
- Maintaining good attendance.
- Maintaining safe work practices.
- You are an independent, self-starter who doesn't need much
direction to get the work done. You enjoy working in a
self-directed environment, executing the tasks assigned to you. You
are thorough in your work ensuring plans are followed to a tee. You
pride yourself on maintaining a positive attitude and not stopping
until a job is done right. You've ideally had experience in
grocery, stocking, inventory, merchandising, etc.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- You're able to re-prioritize multiple tasks.
- You're able to follow information in a schematic format.
- You have strong organizational, time management and
- You're able to work independently without direct on-site
supervision and care about the completion of your work and the work
of your team.
- You've got lots of energy.
- You feel comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in
conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50
- This position requires fairly heavy lifting. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is frequently required to sit and drive. The employee
is frequently required to stand, climb and walk. Must be able to
travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee
is subject to both a typical office / store environment and all
outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work
environments is low to high.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Quincy , Stocker, Retail Services - DSD, Other , Provincetown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!