Dishwasher - Atria Marina Place
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one
that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in
you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and dining areas in a
clean and orderly condition. Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores
all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other equipment
used to operate the kitchen and dining room areas. Cleans floors,
equipment and other areas as assigned.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a
restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or
Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with
policy and procedures.
- Maintain dish room area in a neat, clean and sanitary
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria
Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning
and maintaining sanitizing temperatures and parts per million
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and
- Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events,
banquets, and theme meals.
- Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
kitchen help, culinary, hotel, hospitality, resort, food
service, dishwasher, dishes, dish wash, dishwashing, restaurant
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Quincy , Dishwasher - Atria Marina Place, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!