Care Coordinator - CCBHC
Company: Bay State Community Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an
excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard
when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State
Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for providing care
coordination to enrollees. These individuals may have lived
experience. The Care Coordinator works in collaboration and
continuous partnership with community resources in a team
What you will be doing to make a difference
- Complete assessment, wellness plans, risk assessments.
- Obtain necessary consents and medical records from
- Support implementation of the Person and Family-centered plan
of care coordinate care.
- Coordinate care across the spectrum of health services and
behavioral health including social services, housing, education
systems and employments opportunities, etc.
- Coordinate care between all service models.
- Maintain necessary documentation to satisfy the requirements of
HIPAA, 42 CRF Part 2 and other federal and state privacy laws.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and in a timely
- Wellness plans are made and are carried out in keeping with the
- Work closely with program RN to facilitate patient access to
appropriate medical and specialty providers.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the
hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation
after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- 1 year of experience working with mental health/substance use
disorders with a Bachelor's degree in a social services related
- 2 years of experience working with mental health/substance use
disorders with an Associate's degree or High School Diploma or
- Experience with electronic medical record and proficiency in
communication technologies (email, writing skills, cell phone,
- Knowledge about local resources and having connections to
community health centers and social welfare resources is
- Bilingual Speakers and Multicultural Candidates Strongly
Encouraged to Apply
- Must possess valid Driver's License
- Regular access to reliable transportation required; driving
report from Registry of Motor Vehicles upon hire.
- CARC and/or CHW certification, and familiarity with health
insurance system are a plus.
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity,
inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an
environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran
status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and
social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize
policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and
Keywords: Bay State Community Services, Quincy , Care Coordinator - CCBHC, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!