Premier Account Analyst
Company: Granite Telecommunications LLC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider
to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide
exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and
outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of
the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.5 billion in revenue with more
than 2,200 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off
I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red
Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company
wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where
the value of each individual is recognized and where each person
has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as
one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy
office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of
the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and
Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in
donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute,
The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc.
Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your
career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has
countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We are seeking business-oriented, customer service driven
professionals to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage Granite's Premier accounts.
- 24 x 7 availability to support your assigned accounts.
- Conduct weekly meetings with assigned Premier accounts.
- Minute each meeting weekly and follow up on all actions
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not
limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting,
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Share this page
Keywords: Granite Telecommunications LLC, Quincy , Premier Account Analyst, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!