Training & Development Specialist
Company: Livongo Health, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for
demonstrating and educating system function; identifying training
needs, guidance, recognition, motivation, assertive follow up,
direct assistance facilitating communication; acting as a liaison
to provide appropriate resources. Maintaining cross departmental
relationships to ensure all training and education is relevant and
up to date.
- Create, maintain, and present all training materials to
- Collaborate with administrative leadership to evolve and
enhance provider onboarding and training experience.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical quality team to ensure
that quality initiatives and trends in provider quality are
reviewed and addressed during provider training.
- Create and update supporting materials, Learning Home
Dashboards, tip sheets, FAQs, guides, and other instructional
materials as needed.
- Assess, develop, and implement engaging learning solutions
- Compose and update provider training materials as well as
knowledge and proficiency assessments
- Initiates provider orientation to improve service quality,
performance, and productivity
- Assist one-on-one provider navigation coaching of system
function improving the understanding of the system.
- Monitor and proactively maintain provider training
- Other duties as assigned
- Good diction, voice quality and clarity of speech
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare terms, processes and
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and
effectively communicate to all levels of constituents; including
prospects, members, providers, team members and senior management
- Must have strong organizational and customer service
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel,
PowerPoint, Word and office 365
- Experience using Adobe Captive and the Adobe Creative Suite or
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Associate Degree with a minimum of 3 years customer service
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in health care/managed care,
- 1-3 years' experience in building eLearning
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the
healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in
whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health
signals and personalized interactions to drive better health
outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a
person's health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in
KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages
more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet
the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top
employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented,
passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving,
collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion:At Teladoc Health we believe that
personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We
hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way
in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in
your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We've already made healthcare history,
yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with
us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the
lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will
discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age,
race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender
identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee
organization, medical condition, family history, genetic
information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or
pregnancy (including breastfeeding - we have a mother's room in
both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Keywords: Livongo Health, Inc., Quincy , Training & Development Specialist, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!