Chief Financial Officer - Outsourcing
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths
in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We
promise to know you and help you.
This is why we've created our Business Operations (BizOps)
If you answer YES to these questions, then our BizOps practice
could be a great fit for you!
- Do you have an accounting background but are bored of doing the
same tasks each month for just one company?
- Do you crave variety in the type of work you do and the clients
- Do you like to travel to clients and thrive during face-to-face
- Do you want the stability and backing of a top 10 national
CLA is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer for our growing
BizOps practice in West Hartford or Shelton, CT, serving clients in
a variety of industries.
As a Chief Financial Officer you will:
- Perform CFO functions as part of the client's accounting
- Be accountable for identifying and implementing best practices
related to the services provided to add value to the client.
- Work with client to set financial policy and be an active
participant in, and driver of, the overall strategy.
- Drive capital planning, risk management, ratio and KPI
analysis, and board of director interactions.
- Have an understanding of GAAP and industry related technical
- Lead financial administration, planning, and budgeting.
- Oversee longer-term budget planning and cost management.
- Monitor progress of budgets and presents operational
- Ensure financial staff maintains financial record systems in
accordance with appropriate principles and monitors the use of
- Manage cash flow and forecasting, directing financial
- Coordinate audit activities.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple client
- Build strong client relationships and becomes a key member of
client management team.
- Ability to develop key external business network and becomes
service and industry thought leader.
Think you're a fit? This is what successful candidates for this
- Ten years relative work experience as an Assistant Controller,
Controller, or equivalent.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related
- CPA certification preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Sage Intacct preferred but not
- Prior project management and client management experience
preferred but not required.
- Previous public accounting experience preferred but not
- Comfortable in fast paced environment, skilled in multitasking,
and experience in multiple industries.
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Quincy , Chief Financial Officer - Outsourcing, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!