Senior Accountant - Outsourcing
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths
in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We
promise to know you and help you.
This is why we've created our business operations (BizOps)
If you answer YES to these questions, then our BizOps practice
could be a great fit for you!
- Do you have an accounting background but are bored of doing the
same tasks each month for just one company?
- Do you crave variety in the type of work you do and the clients
- Do you like to travel to clients and thrive during face-to-face
- Do you want the stability and backing of a top 10 national
CLA is looking to hire a senior accountant for our growing
BizOps practice in Lexington or Boston, MA or West Hartford,
As a senior accountant, you will:
- Support multiple clients, software, and chart of accounts on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee BizOps Staff and manage the accounting function for
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations (i.e. bank &
credit card reconciliations, prepaids, accounts receivable, fixed
assets, accounts payable, accruals).
- Complete complex account reconciliations (investments, debt,
industry specific, etc.).
- Prepare, understand and review financial statements (basic to
- Review of General Ledger, cashflow; allocations, etc.
- Understand business/organization operations of the client.
- Create process and procedure documentation, building their own
- Other Quarterly or Annual Processing: Sales Tax Returns, Form
1099's, audit Workpaper preparation, Tax Return Workpaper
preparation and other forms or items as requested by clients.
- Special Projects: Assist with projects for internal audit, due
diligence, system selection, and other consulting projects.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Three years of work experience as Staff Accountant or
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, or an
Associate's degree/Accounting Certificate in Accounting plus 5
years of accounting experience may be considered as a Bachelor's
- Technical knowledge of accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks,
Intacct, Xero, Bill.com, Expensify) and other applicable software
(e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience reviewing and preparing financial statements.
- Public Accounting experience preferred.
- CPA (current or pursuing) preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel to local client sites as needed.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Quincy , Senior Accountant - Outsourcing, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!