Company: Department of Population Medicine
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that is
looking to innovate and improve?
Would you like to work for a company that has been rated by the
BBJ (15 yrs) as one of the best places to work?
Do you want to be part of a company that is committed to giving
back to the community?
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is currently seeking highly
motivated individuals to join our organization as a HR Specialist.
The HR Specialist is responsible will support the human resources
business partner team and act as the liaison between the HRBPs and
employees. This individual will assist employee inquiries as it
relates to policy, HR process and system related questions. This
role will collaborate closely with HRBPs to help support and manage
organizational design, talent assessment, employee engagement and
performance management strategies. This individual will support
employee relations and compliance and will be expected to handle
basic employee relations questions and concerns. This individual
will have a desire to grow their career through Human Resources
with excellent communication, collaboration and organization skills
required. Experience with Workday preferred
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Handles employee and management requests related to human
resources issues, rules, and regulations, performance management
processes and policy interpretation
- Performs a variety of administrative duties including the
creation of reports relating to employee activities, tracking
reduction in force paperwork, exit interviews and managing
- Leads small projects that are identified through the HRBPs
regarding data requests, process improvement and new project roll
- Support HR department to ensure legal compliance such as
completion and administration of EEO-1 and VETS reporting
- Coordinates provision of subpoenaed and employee requested
- Handle minor complaints and employee relations procedures
- Works with compensation to retrieve job descriptions and
employee records as requested by the HRBPs
- Produces a variety of standard computer-based and manual
reports, which may include wage history reports, performance
appraisal completion reports, employee survey reports, etc.Perform
out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a
difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years in human resources preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative with business partners and department
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT:
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization
of the employee's choice
- Educational Reimbursement
Must be able to work under normal office conditions and work
from home as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of employees assigned to this position.
Keywords: Department of Population Medicine, Quincy , HR Specialist, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!