Azure Cloud Admin
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 15, 2021
NTT DATA's Client is seeking an Azure Cloud Admin with 8+ years of
experience on Azure Cloud deployment model - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS as
well as hybrid cloud.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering, analysis,
design and development.
- Must have a hands on experience on Azure DevOps.
- Must have experience with handling customer and other third
party vendors effectively.
- Should be able to work with teams situated across multiple
geographies and time zones.
- Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to
complex and new business problems.
- Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing
- Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational
- Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and
- Experience in working in global delivery model
- Experience in leading Onsite-Offshore engagements
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital
status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with
applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to
qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Quincy , Azure Cloud Admin, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!