Oracle Application DBA
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: September 15, 2021
- Designing, deploying, administering, and supporting RAC,
Backup, and Recovery using RMAN, Clone, Snaps, Dataguard database
and OS tools
- Manage and Adminster Weblogic Domains
- Upgrade Oracle Ebusiness suite from to 12.2.4 to 12.2.8.
- Good knowledge in Oracle security patching for
database,apps,forms and weblogic and need to have strong knowledge
on Oracle Advanced security like TDE, Oracle key Vault etc.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills
required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Experience in Oracle Application DBA activities including
Implementations, Installations, Customizations, Administration and
Report Configuration for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.4.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite
AppsDBA with hands on experience in patching, cloning & system
- Should have Hands on experience with major version upgrade of
E-Business Suite R12.1.3 to R12.2
- Must have solid experience in technology stack upgrade
including Database, JVM, Forms & Middleware version upgrade
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in Oracle RAC, Data Guard &
ASM setup & administration experience
- Should have solid Oracle E-Business Suite Concurrent Processing
& Workflow administration skills
- Must have 6+ years of hand on experience with Oracle database
- Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or
equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
Shell scripting experience
Keywords: NTT DATA, Quincy , Oracle Application DBA, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!