Human Resources Assistant
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides clerical and administrative support to the HR Manager
and/or GM, as well as additional support to human resource
operations at regional and division levels.
- Performs administrative duties for the department, including
maintaining the payroll/HRIS system, typing correspondence, taking
meeting minutes, and opening/prioritizing the mail.
- Assists with internal and external communication processes,
such as letters, memos, and documents.
- Answers the phone, screen calls, and takes messages or
transfers caller to appropriate department.
- Assists in human resources activities, such as developing
sources of qualified applicants, conducting screening interviews,
administering tests, completing candidate reference and background
checks, and coordinating orientation/training for newly hired
- Schedules appointments, coordinates department meetings and
conference calls, and arranges travel for applicants.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining statistical reports
concerning recruitment, interview activity, hires, and
terminations. Maintains applicant data logs, ESR reports,
advertising logs, personnel file audit tools, etc.
- Assists in conducting exit interviews to determine reasons for
- Assists with the administration of worker's compensation
programs and unemployment processes. May prepare worker's
compensation and unemployment reports.
- Assists with conducting human resource audits and records
maintenance, as required by law or local governing bodies, or other
departments in the organization.
- Maintains records of hired employee demographics for government
reporting. These files encompass divisional/regional employees and
resident directors only.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Quincy , Human Resources Assistant, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!