Manager, Dining Room
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for providing quality dining experiences by overseeing
dining room staff and maintaining a pleasant and clean dining
- Manages daily operations of dining room, room service, and
convenience store, if applicable.
- Assigns wait staff to designated sections and all staff to
appropriate side work. Inspects work to ensure proper
- Ensures room service orders are delivered timely and
- Ensures smooth and timely opening and closing of the dining
- Ensures an adequate number of service employees for each shift
and ensures absences are covered.
- Oversees resident billing of food services charges.
- Assists in producing weekly schedules with budgetary guidelines
for service staff.
- Leads the training of all new dining room associates and
conducts required on-going training sessions.
- Provides supervision for special events.
- May assist service staff during mealtime as needed.
- May assist in greeting and seating residents and guests.
- In consultation with the Dining Services Director, hires,
trains, disciplines and terminates departmental associates in
accordance with company policies.
- Maintains the resident request logbook and forwards these
requests to the Chef and/or Food Service Director.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Quincy , Manager, Dining Room, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!