Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: November 11, 2021
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on
board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment
of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and
market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow
both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for
NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services, Inc. currently seeks a Project Program
Management Advisor to join our team in Canton, MA. Please
NOTE this position is TEMPORARILY REMOTE.
Position Functions or Responsibilities
Responsible for consistent application of all standard project
management methodology processes, tools, and documentation
throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project
Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings
so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities
and provide sales support. Drives all aspects of project management
activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the
organization and ensuring the following:
• Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified,
managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
• Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring
completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
• Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
• Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within
customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
• Resources are assigned and managed effectively and
• Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
• High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all
agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction
through the management of the overall customer experience.
• Communications are planned and conducted during the project to
ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set,
managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications
throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and
• Work is guided by business plans for the discipline.
• Actively participates in setting area objectives to meet
• Escalates matters of business risk.
• Influences others through their professional/technical
• Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business
• Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements.
• Allocates work and mentors others.
• Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and
contribution to planning for the area.
• Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own
• Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate
resources to complete programs and projects on time.
• Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple
internal and external levels.
• Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable
• Delegates clearly and comfortably.
• Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer
relationships at senior leadership level.
• May manage vendor relationships.
• Manages multiple medium to large projects or at least one complex
project or program that require high levels of functional
integration and some organizational change management.
8+ years of progressive Project Management experience
3+ Years Healthcare or Insurance experience
Nice to Have Skills:
PMP certification preferred.
• General understanding of operations or general background in
healthcare and organizational relationships. Knowledge of the
Project Management Approach, its tools, processes and facilities.
General understanding of the Business Process Redesign (BPR)
methodology, its tools, processes and facilities.
• Highly organized; detailed oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; solid written and oral
• Ability to prioritize work and operate under tight deadlines.
• Attentive to detail and ability to always follow-through to
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
• Strongly motivated and flexible, able to work independently;
recognizes 'next steps' with little to no coaching.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with staff at all levels of
• Proficiency with MS Office, including MS Project required.
• Responsibility for Work of Others: Persistent and effective in
securing deliverables from sub-team project managers/business
Merchandise Operation Specialist Description: Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world Purpose Statement Responsible for the efficient execution of merchandising to ensure (more...) Company: PetCo Location: Peabody Posted on: 11/23/2021
House Cleaner Description: Looking for a great job Want to get started immediately Want a job that has a really good starting hourly pay with opportunity to grow fast Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's (more...) Company: MaidPro - Salem Location: Salem Posted on: 11/23/2021
Assembler (Part-Time) Description: A bit about us Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change Company: Trek Bicycle Corp Location: East Providence Posted on: 11/23/2021
Amazon Packer - Full-Time Description: Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociatePay rate: Up to 20.95Job OverviewYou--------ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station ----- the last stop before we deliver smiles to (more...) Company: - Location: Chelsea Posted on: 11/23/2021
Transport Refrigeration/Diesel Technicians Description: Benefits: br br Family-oriented culture and team environment br Our employees gave us the highest ratings in the industry on Glassdoor.com br Company: Thermo King Northeast Location: Methuen Posted on: 11/23/2021
Packer Description: Job Summary: The Packer is responsible for accurately packaging Reily Foods finished products to be distributed to customers. Essential Functions and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, (more...) Company: Wm. B. Reily & Company, Inc Location: Malden Posted on: 11/23/2021
Trash Hauler - Loader Description: Do you find happiness in working with a team to get a job done br Are you a committed, motivated employee with a rare work ethic br If so, then we want you PeopleReady is hiring a Trash Hauler (more...) Company: PeopleReady Location: Chelsea Posted on: 11/23/2021
Custodian Description: Job DescriptionJob Description SummaryResponsible for minor maintenance repairs and the clean and orderly appearance of the collection center.Job Description---1 Cleans table, chairs, cabinets, counters (more...) Company: CSL Plasma Location: East Providence Posted on: 11/23/2021
Help Desk/Desktop Support Description: One of our clients located in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Help Desk/Desktop Support consultant. If you are interested in my full-time opportunity. Please send me a copy of your resume to scott etechxperts.com. (more...) Company: eTechXperts LLC Location: Medford Posted on: 11/23/2021
Master Scheduler Description: The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for the daily scheduling of all CNC milling and turning machine centers as well as assembly, inspection to ensure production schedule meets or exceeds our (more...) Company: Hoppe Technologies Location: Chicopee Posted on: 11/23/2021