Lead Electrician (Day shift)
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 10, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a patient-focused
company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be
empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. - Join us as a
Lead Maintenance Mechanic - Electrician at our Lexington
location.Working Day shift Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
About the role:Join Takeda as an Electrician Lead. Provide service
for facility electrical systems of general facility and Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP) areas. Perform scheduled corrective
maintenance of complex electrical equipment and systems. Evaluate
equipment performance and implement improvements to system design
and maintenance programs.How you'll make an impact:
- Perform scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance of
electrical power distribution systems, emergency power generation
equipment and UPS systems.
- Manage electrical upgrades and electrical repair projects.
Solicit quotations and review contractor proposals.
- Manage fire alarm systems including repairs, maintenance,
troubleshooting, and impairments for projects and maintenance
- Orders all electrical spares and maintains inventory.
- Good knowledge of plant facility systems and utilities..
- Handle multiple emergencies .
- Implement design improvements on electrical systems.What you
bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Massachusetts Journeyman Electrician license for 5+
- Extensive experience in bio-tech industry preferred but not
- Experience with power generation equipment.
- Experience with industrial fire alarm systems.
- Experience with infra-red scanning (thermography).What Takeda
can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and volunteering
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and outstanding patient support programs.
Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower
you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a Global Top
Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation,
and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an
inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united
by an unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.This posting excludes Colorado
applicants. #GMSGQ #ZR1 #LI-MA1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - MA -
Lexington - BIO OPSUSA - MA - Alewife - BIO OPSWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Quincy , Lead Electrician (Day shift), Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!