Professional I, Client Services
Company: Avenu insights and Analytics
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary: The Professional I, Client Services
provides management and detailed reviews for a number of assigned
Unclaimed Property State Accounts by processing the receipt,
retention, sale, tracking and reconciliation of unclaimed
securities in full compliance with federal securities regulations
and in accordance with all applicable unclaimed property laws and
contractual obligations from specific state clients.Duties and
- Monitors assigned number of Unclaimed Property portfolios -
State Custody Contracts.
- Monitors and facilitates day-to-day operations of all
transaction orders (Buys, Sells, Transfers, cash movements) within
- Problem solving on settlement or reconcilement.
- Handles all customer communications.
- Monitors proper execution of customer instructions.
- Handles all communications with claimants and securities
- Performs account research related to inquires as instructed by
- Manages security account histories/certificate status research
- Manages claimant processes as required.
- Maintains clear, open and respectful communications with state
personnel, vendors and stock transfer agents.
- Handles finances for all accounts within assigned portfolio,
including invoicing and tracking receivables.
- Continuously evaluates and identifies process improvements to
- Creates and complies reports as requested by customers or
- Assists with training and development new associates.
- Identifies exceptions and perform research to resolution.
- Performs reconciliation of mutual fund brokerage statements
received in house.
- Creates and compiles exceptions reports. Education and
Experience:Experience in securities custody and Mutual Fund
transaction management background is preferred; Preferred
candidates also will have: A degree in business or equivalent work
experience; Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication
skillsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A demonstrated "can-do" attitude
- Detail focus yet able to provide strategic insights for
- Be able to converse readily with public and private sector
- Able to work well individually and within a team and a
willingness to help others
- Communicate clearly and have a proficiency in MSWord,
- Motivated Self Starter and deadline driven
- Solid customer service skills with supporting experience
- Multi-task capacity in deadline driven environment with
excellent prioritization skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals as
assigned by managementWork Environment:This role will be a hybrid
of in office and remote work from home.Physical Demands:
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a printer/copy machine
- The person in this position frequently communicates via
telephoneAvenu Summary: Avenu provides local governments with ways
to achieve more predictable revenue that supports growth, fuels
modernization and ensures compliance with mandated but underfunded
programs. Avenu's revenue enhancement and administrative solutions
find and recover license, permit and other taxes that cities and
counties struggle to collect. The insights and improved fiscal
posture enables governments to deliver expected services and
sustain a high quality of life for residents. Avenu is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Selection for a position will be made without
regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, political
affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical handicap,
Keywords: Avenu insights and Analytics, Quincy , Professional I, Client Services, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!