Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Alera Group Northeast is seeking an Insurance Consultant out of
our Norwalk, CT; Hartford CT; or Worcester, MA office to join the
team. Are you looking to be part of a company where you have
exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you--------re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one
of the largest independent, national insurance and financial
services firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera
Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bound together via a culture
of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The
Collaborative Way. As an Insurance Consultant, you are responsible
for managing the planning, investment, and insurance efforts for
select clients between the financial advisor, client, and all
service areas in the firm. This position is a key role in the
organization to coordinate and provide excellent client service.
Interaction with clients, senior management, and advisors is
essential. The Insurance Consultant will also be focused on
building a personal practice utilizing the resources provided by
- Provides service to clients-------- changing insurance needs by
selling life, health, disability insurance, and providing overall
wealth management guidance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Work closely with Alera sales team and current client
- Work in conjunction with an experienced producer and Senior
partner to develop new business within the client base.
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and
identifying new client opportunities.
- Determines clients-------- particular needs and financial
situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining
the extent of present coverage and investments.
- Ascertains clients-------- long-term goals. Qualifications
- Bachelor--------s degree, or equivalent education and
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in life insurance and
overall wealth management experience is beneficial.
- Life insurance license required.
- Interest in obtaining Series 6 & 63 OR Series 65 / Series 7 &
- High level of knowledge in personal financial planning
concepts, including insurance, retirement, estate, tax, and
- Demonstrate initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical
skills, and decisive decision-making skills.
- Desire to find, develop and manage client relationships. Equal
Opportunity Employment Benefits Overview
- Medical, dental, 401k plan, HSA, Life/AD&D, Short Term/Long
- 6 weeks of PTO and Holidays including having your birthday off!
We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance Consultant,
Location: Quincy, MA - 02171
Keywords: Alera Group, Quincy , Producer, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!