Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Laborer - Quincy, IL
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Dump and load railcars and trucks
- Operate a grain dryer
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping duties, including painting and
- General maintenance, as needed
- Involves scraping/shoveling soybeans and soybean meal
- Working off of ladder with fall protection
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture;
understand and follow company safety procedures
- High school education or equivalent
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- The Laborer position will lead to placement on rotating 12 hour
shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including,
but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting,
working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling,
climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions
(heat, cold, dust, etc.), lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Willing to work overtime and weekends, if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible
enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive
and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a background check.
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Quincy , Laborer, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!