Claim Internship - 2022/2023
Company: Arbella Insurance Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Arbella, we're focused on people. We work hard to attract and
retain the best. That means providing a great work environment,
encouraging work/life balance, offering flexible work arrangements,
and competitive, industry-leading salaries and benefits packages.
We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow so that we,
too, can grow as a company.
Arbella is committed to building a workplace that's diverse,
inclusive, and equitable for everyone. We've created a culture that
supports a diverse workplace where all are valued for their talents
and are empowered to reach their full potential.
It's no wonder our employees have voted Arbella one of the Boston
Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" every year since 2009!
Seeking a hardworking undergraduate student for our Claim Team.
This position starts immediately and is located onsite at our
headquarters (Quincy MA). The schedule is 15 + hours a week and is
flexible to your class schedule. Additional hours are available.
The internship is 6 months with the potential option of being
extended. A dedicated mentor will be offered to guide you as you
progress through the internship. Full time positions might be
available at the end of the internship depending on business need
- As a Claim Technical Assistant you will provide both
administrative and technical support to our Claim teams (Auto,
Liability, Property, SIU, Subrogation).
- Process loss and expense payments in area of responsibility
within granted settlement authority for all lines of business.
- Skilled data entry into multiple claim and related databases
- Request police reports and other investigative material
- Request appropriate letters and correspondence as directed by
the Claim Professional.
- Provide administrative support to Claim Professionals
(printing, filing and copying documents, etc.).
- Open to all college majors
- Organized, thorough and detailed oriented
- Works well in a team or independently
- Quick learner with sound technical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
Keywords: Arbella Insurance Group, Quincy , Claim Internship - 2022/2023, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!