Company: Boston Park Plaza
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
An unrivaled blend of warmth, authentic heritage, and contemporary
sophistication attract travelers from around the world to Boston's
most beloved hotel, the Boston Park Plaza. With the recent
completion of a $100 million landmark transformation of all guest
rooms, meeting space and public areas, guests quickly discover that
this 1927 historic hotel is still classic, timeless, and always
in-style. The hotel features 1,060 guest rooms (including 57
suites) plus onsite amenities. This historic and vibrant hotel is
located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, just steps away from
Boston Common and within walking distance of world-renowned Newbury
Street, the Financial District, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and a
host of other famous historical Boston sites. Boston Park Plaza is
a member of the Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
The Steward is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and proper
storage of all china, glass, and silver, and ensuring the highest
standards of sanitation. He/she is also responsible for assisting
the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and
all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment,
utensils, and the physical work area. He/she is also responsible
for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all
kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
- Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors,
walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen
- Wash pots, pans, and kitchen utensils following proper procedure
for their cleanliness and sanitation, and Vacuum carpeted areas
through the food and beverage outlets.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors in all food and beverage areas,
kitchen, and restaurant and dock area.
- Keep management informed of shortage of equipment and
- Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china,
glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is
- Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage
location using care to minimize breakage.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals
- Report any faulty equipment to management immediately.
- Empty garbage from the Food and Beverage areas into the hotel
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and
reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Follow all sanitation standards.
- Assist in the set up and breakdown of the restaurant buffet as
- Assist Banquets by supplying china, glass, and silver as required
by business demand.
Keywords: Boston Park Plaza, Quincy , Utility Steward, Other , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!