Company: PeopleReady Skilled Trades 0782
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Construction Laborer ---Are you the type of person who loves
diversity in your workday? We are now hiring for Construction
Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to
positively chip in at construction job sites.
Construction Laborers can be found on almost all construction sites
performing a wide range of tasks from very easy to hazardous. They
are at building, highway, and heavy construction sites; residential
and commercial sites; tunnel and shaft excavations; and demolition
sites. Many of the jobs they perform are demanding and require
specialized training and experience. Other jobs require little
skill and can be learned quickly. Although most Associates
specialize in a type of construction, such as highway or tunnel
construction, some are generalists who perform many different tasks
during all stages of construction. To perform their jobs
effectively, Construction Laborers should be familiar with the
duties of other skilled trades professionals and with the
materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers
are part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction
tasks. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you,--apply
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or
- Assisting in the building or construction of various
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the-job training, which
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from
the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at the job site
- Direct traffic when necessary to ensure the safety of
pedestrians, motorists, and work crew
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary
- Provide labor support as needed for specialty crew
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and
- A laborer works in varying aspects of the construction
- They move and lift heavy items throughout the construction zone
and assist construction workers in finishing projects
- Additionally, a laborer has experience operating heavy
machinery and preparing job sites for construction.
- Many laborers will assist in managing traffic in construction
areas and aid in clean up after the project is completed.
- We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded Laborers
for residential construction development.
- We have long-term work available for the right candidate in a
variety of positions.
- Applicants should have residential construction industry
experience and access to reliable transportation.
- Laborers with special skills, such as concrete finishing and
carpentry, are in especially high demand.
- The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal
oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
- Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction
industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project
- Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills
- Some Construction Associate assignments have additional
screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug
- Basic understanding of construction principles and
- Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle
- Comfort working in a high-stress environment with extreme
Construction Labor,Construction Laborers,Construction Laborers and
Helpers,Construction worker,Construction Helper,General
Keywords: PeopleReady Skilled Trades 0782, Quincy , Construction Laborer, Professions , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!