Posted on: May 13, 2022
This position is a Business Analyst on the Member/Managed Care
team. The Business Analyst (BA) serves as a liaison between the
business community, the software quality assurance team, project
management office and the technical development team and, as such,
should be well versed in health plan management, operational
concepts and the Project Development Life Cycle.
DETAILED LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The BA's primary responsibility is to ensure that the
implemented changes and new initiatives meet the requirements of
the business community and conform to all applicable Federal and
- The BA must have sufficient knowledge of the entire scope of
the health care business to insure that the development work within
their functional area is compatible with the Medicaid Management
Information System (MMIS) as a whole.
- The BA is an active member in all phases of the project
including: requirements gathering, design and development
activities, testing, implementation, and ongoing operation.
- The ideal candidate will have a background that includes
expertise in member eligibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science or
- Experience in the following is highly desired:
- - the primary requirement for this position is to support
ongoing operations and resolve any member data issues reported by
users - Development and execution of test plans and cases
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, and to communicate
effectively and interact professionally with a diverse group
including users, peers, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer
business needs and translate them into application and operational
- Ability to interpret and use data in problem solving and
- Knowledge of the Medicaid program and particularly of member
- Familiarity with Medicaid and/or Medicare data.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage time, to set priorities, and to work under
Keywords: Experfy, Quincy , Business Analyst, Professions , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!