Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Quincy, MA
Company: Golden Steps ABA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Job Summary:Golden Steps
ABA is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring BCBA therapists to
provide the highest standard of care to children with Autism.
Golden Steps ABA offers some of the most exciting and rewarding
positions in the industry. We understand the importance of working
with each therapist and their interests individually. We realize
that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach
their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to help
make their job as rewarding as possible.We are looking for
full-time or part-time team members for Quincy, Massachusetts. Full
caseloads available!Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures program effectiveness.
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments.
- Plans, manages, coordinates, and evaluates assigned staff
efforts to achieve the objectives of the client's IEP/IFSP.
- Provides training and supervision of Behavior Technicians.
- Provides direct services to the clients and their parents, when
- Implements the program curricula.
- Managing data regarding the client's progress.
- Assumes responsibility for recording data daily and reporting
- Prepares annual reports regarding program effectiveness.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with individuals with developmental
disabilities and/or behavior challenges with ABA.Education:
- Master's in Behavior Analysis, Psychology or Education
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Benefits:We strongly value
work-life balance! Starting with taking away administrative tasks
and travel time. Everything is software-based, flexible hours, with
the ability to make your own schedule. Bonus opportunities are
available as well. Our goal is, that you should love what you do!We
- Competitive salaries
- Referral Program
- Team building events
- Flexible schedule
- Paid 32 CEU's for BCBA recertification
- Tuition discount
- Friendly, enjoyable, and mission-driven work environment
- Collaborative, fast paced and forward-thinking workplace
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Golden Steps ABA provides equal employment opportunity to all
persons without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship status, national origin, ethnicity, military/veteran
status, or disability which can be reasonably accommodated without
undue hardship, or any other classification protected by law. This
applies to all terms and conditions of employment including
recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotions,
terminations, layoffs, transfers and leaves of absence.
Keywords: Golden Steps ABA, Quincy , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Quincy, MA, Professions , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!