FIU/AML Quality Assurance Sr. Analyst
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FIU/AML Quality Assurance Sr. AnalystCountry: United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGPosition Summary:The FIU/AML Quality
Assurance Analyst is responsible for executing end-to-end quality
assurance testing activities. The QA Analyst ensures QA methodology
and objectives are executed, completed, detailed, communicated, and
delivered in a timely fashion. Analysts must also ensure testing is
conducted in accordance with established procedures and that QA
procedures are continuously updated and shared with the QA staff. -
Analysts are also responsible for producing and delivering to
management detailed recommendations and solutions to improve
operational efficiency of quality and timeliness. This position is
located in Dorchester MA. -Job Duties:
- Perform quality assurance review in accordance with FIU
policies and departmental procedures within established
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with
Santander NA or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize
relations with regulators by detailing and addressing any issues to
- Maintains internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external identified audit points
together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Produce reports containing quality assurance results and
associated metrics using established procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulations applicable to the
business, any business changes as well as pertinent internal
regulatory policy and procedural changes.
- Provide insight into quality gaps discovered as part of the
quality assurance process and ensure these gaps are communicated to
- Analyze information gathered to develop recommendations for
improvement and changes in current policies and procedures for
continued compliance with FIU/AML Policy and applicable
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with
monitoring/investigations units, as applicable
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management to
contribute to improved quality and efficiency of area
activities.Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or
- Masters' Degree highly desirable with professional
certifications (CAMS CRCM, or CFE) highly desirable.Work
- 3+ years progressive audit, compliance or QA/QC in a financial
services environment is required
- Previous AML compliance experience in large financial
institution is required
- Thorough knowledge of current AML/OFAC/BSA regulations and Bank
policies and procedures to ensure comprehensive compliance.Skills
- Demonstrated practical and theoretical knowledge of risk and
compliance principles, concepts and policies.
- Advanced quantitative capabilities and analytical skills,
including an investigative mindset.
- Ability to analyze risk data and provide recommendations and/or
resolutions to mitigate risk scenarios.
- Ability to summarize, document, and communicate information in
a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate instructions to
others, summarize and articulate issues, and document findings in a
clear and concise manner.
- Ability to stay abreast of industry best practices, procedures,
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within
a team environment.Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we
value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to
increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone
to apply.Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.Employer Rights: Employer
Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of
the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to
perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your
performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The
employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
This job description is not a contract for employment and either
you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: -Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States of
Other Locations: -Massachusetts-Dorchester,Texas-Dallas
Organization: -Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Quincy , FIU/AML Quality Assurance Sr. Analyst, Professions , Quincy, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!